· To promote Inclusive Teaching and Learning in Education.
· To enhance alternate modes of learning through Play, Art and Creativity.
· To share knowledge and support towards Parents and Educators.
· To inculcate sensitivity and empathy towards Children with Special Needs.
· To nurture Independent Living Skills through our Educational Services..
Key Areas of Focus Include:
Socio - Emotional Skills
"Teaching Play Skills to Children with ASD"
This April - Join us and learn every Sunday at 11 a.m IST.
Open to Parents and Professionals
Registrations close on April 1, 2023.